- 2009 March 15 19:43, a Wikipedia lusófona adotou o acordo ortográfico de 1990 em suas páginas internas (Personal POV without any evidence)
- 2009 March 15 19:53, Wikipedia:Ortografia/Tentativa de consenso e Wikipedia:Propriedade dos artigos
- 2009 March 15 19:54, Wikipedia:Ortografia/Tentativa de consenso e Wikipedia:Propriedade dos artigos
- 2009 March 15 20:09, Repeats links
- 2009 March 16 02h27, Wikipedia as freewebhosting (Personal POV without any evidence)
- 2010 May 01 16:55, Blocked Vapmachado till infinity. Reason: Suas primeiras edições neste wiki repetem seu comportamento danoso já efetuado em outras partes da Wikimedia.)
- March 12 22:54, Avon? Não! A Academia bate à porta...
- March 13 05:27, A saga dos IPs partilhados
- March 13 08:14, A saga dos IPs partilhados (Clueless paternalistic pablum)
- Please, see also The crusaders against education I (in Portuguese), for a full narrative of the events
- March 16 07:39, Ultimato de 15 de Março de 2009
- Quotes Larry Sanger's "To attact and retain the participation of experts, there would have to be little patience for those who do not understand or agree with Wikipedia's mission, or even for those pretentious mediocrities who are not able to work with others constructively and recognize when there are holes in their knowledge"
- March 16 15:10, Ultimato de 15 de Março de 2009 (Clueless paternalistic pablum)
- March 16 17:06, Ultimato de 15 de Março de 2009 (In his opinion the academic project should leave Wikipedia)
- March 23 17:32, Statement to ArbCom (Clueless, out or order statement)
- April 29 00:36, Unsuccessful request for adminiship
- Sep. 1 01:35, Signs a request for arbitration (Virgilio A. P. Machado is the only involved party)
- Sep. 4 06:29, Successful request for adminiship
- Oct. 4 04:07, Successful request for bureaucratship
- Sep 16, a message is sent by e-mail referring the many and valuable "favors" that have already been made, hoping that one more would not be too much of a burden. Thanks were to be given to two of his fellow administrators for being busy "improving" Vapmachado's user page and "suggested" they follow the "example" of an user who took advantage of Vapmachado being blocked to write "praise and pleasantries" on the talk page. Better than that, only to use the opportunity to delete and oversight what had been done in Wikipedia, to do away with the «evil» once and for all. The request was made with regrets.
- Later on the same day, a message is received, addressed to "Dr. Machado" stating that they can't delete edit records on the pages history.
- Please, check Oversight to confirm that this is a mumbo jumbo FALSEHOOD.
- Please, see also some cases addressed in this wiki, like:
- Diego Grez;
- what Mono did on Wikimedia Outreach, under the watch of Frank Schulenburg, the Wikimedia Foundation's Head of Public Outreach; Wikimedia Community Fellow, Lennart Guldbrandsson, a.k.a. Hannibal; and right on Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director, Sue Gardner's front yard, The Outreach debacle; and
- that tragic-comedy featuring the ubiquitous Sue Gardner; Wikimedia Deputy Director Erik Möller a.k.a. Eloquence; Philippe Beaudette, Wikimedia's Head of Reader Relations; Theo10011 in the leading role; the gentle touch of Hydriz; with a finale with Avicennasis, in Wikimedia tragedy.
- However, the message stated, if there was interest, the user and user talk pages could be deleted, and the user name removed from the list of the Brazilian Wikipedia contributors.
- Since Sep 15, 2010, when the uncivil message was posted, the lists of contributors have been "revised" and the name has been removed. and 
- It can still be seen on this page that, when compared with the almost six thousand active users, the rank would be around 500, although the last edit was made April 3, 2010 and not Oct 3, 2010, as erroneous stated by the unfortunate editor.
- Addressing user Vapmachado by "Dr. Machado" is formally correct in the US, but the exchange was in Portuguese. In Portugal, that format is uncivil and unacceptable. There is every reason to believe that is also true in Brazil, the native country of the sender. Editors and administrators from that country make a point of flaunting their lack of manners, addressing other editors as if they were their servants or went to the same school together, and have no clue about how to address others. (Please, see lack of manners)
Having been editing regularly on Wikimedia Meta-Wiki since March 25, 2010, the above message was moved, on August 3, to the Wikimedia Forum with the following note: I added the bold. This message has been on that section since June 1st. 2009:
I am sure you are not where this message should go but I am also sure that you knot who to get it there. I am legally blind and I ccannot find a "contacht us" link.
On Nov. 27, 2010, almost four months later, while I was blocked from editing, user Castelobranco, an administrator, recent bureaucrat (mandate expired on Nov. 11), and member of the arbitration committee of the Portuguese Wikipedia, posted the following:
This is a message that made me feel strange. Happy to help someway, but, in other hand, worry about not to do much more. Well, I love the wiki, too. Did someone already sent Kristine a response? It's been a long, long time...
Having dated his post, the only visible result of Castelobranco intervention was that, on Dec. 12, MiszaBot, a bot operated by user Misza13, archived that thread (older than 15d) to Wikimedia Forum/Archives/2010-11, without any further action noticeable.
- 2010 sometime between Aug. 28 and Oct. 12, Indefinite block of Vapmachado
- 2010 sometime between Aug. 28 and Oct. 12, Indefinite block of Vapmachado
- Nov 28 to Jan 18, 2010 Teles first contributions, as User:Lucas Teles, used as some sort of private chat to exchange supposedly humorous messages with his buddies, mocking Meta and other Wikimedia projects.
- Jan 11 Vapmachado strongly opposes global sysops
- Jan 18 One week later, Teles starts editing under that user name
- Jan 19 Teles supports global sysops
- Mar 22 to 25 Lengthy discussion on the Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List suggests Vapmachado to edit
- Mar 25 to July 12 Vapmachado edits regularly
- July 14 Teles starts attacking Vapmachado work and FAILS
- July 14 Teles starts trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to engage Vapmachado in some sort of discussion
- A dear friend of Vapmachado, Teles, who is a sysop, ex-bureaucrat and checkuser of the pt.wiki, was careful enough to publicize in 12 of 19 edits that Vapmachado was either banned or blocked in the pt.wiki, while never mentioning a single accomplishment of his on pt.wiki or any other Wikimedia project.
- Sep 23 Vapmachado is blocked for three months
- Oct 13 Vapmachado unblock request is ignored for almost three months
- Dec 23 Vapmachado three months block ends
- Dec 29 Teles self-identifies himself as Small Wiki Monitoring Team new member
- Jan 4 Vapmachado strongly opposes nomination for adminship of PeterSymonds by Barras
- Jan 5 Vapmachado is blocked with an expiry time of infinite
- Jan 5 Teles approves nomination for adminship of PeterSymonds by Barras
- Jan 16 Vapmachado unblock request declined in a little over twelve hours
- Feb 11 Teles successful request for global rollback
- Feb 22 Ajraddatz moves Teles to Small Wiki Monitoring Team active members list
- May 13 Teles successful request for global sysop
- June 8 Teles successful nomination for adminship by Courcelles
He follows me everywhere I go like a good pet. As soon has I started to participate in this discussion, at 2:19, on March 13, 2011, a little over 24 hours later, at 4:10, March 14, he started editing on the same project, allegedly "to help on vandalism combat," presumably from this vandal. Why does your pet dog follow you everywhere you go? Because they love you and want your company.