Welcome to the Human Rights in Cyberspace wiki
A collaborative community website about Human Rights in Cyberspace that anyone, including you, can edit.
Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started!
66 articles since January 2011
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Human Rights in Cyberspace Wiki
- Aug. 24, 2011/Human Rights in Cyberspace Wiki structure completed
- Reached a total of 63 pages that are expected to hold most if not all the content of the Human Rights in Cyberspace wiki. Some expansion is expected in the number of subpages.
- Feb. 01, 2011/Opening to anyone's participation
- Human Rights in Cyberspace wiki opens to anyone's participation. Suggestions, comments and criticism are very much welcome.
- Jan. 26, 2011/Home page completed
- Home page of the Human Rights in Cyberspace wiki is completed with links to three other pages already created.
- Jan. 19, 2011/Work started on Human Rights in Cyberspace Wiki
- The importance of the subject and the need to centralize information available on a single colaborative website prompted the creation of the Human Rights in Cyberspace wiki.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
From my own experience and observation, the respect of administrators for the human rights of the editors, across many wikis, leaves much to be desired. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed effectively by the Wikimedia Foundation before it assumes more serious proportions.
I would like to know if you would welcome and support my participation in that effort within the Wikimedia community. (more...)